July 18, 10 PM
On July 18, 2019, a Night at the Opera will take place on New Holland Island, where the Youth Opera company of the State Academic Bolshoi Theater will perform. Rising stars of academic music will perform famous opera roles from works by Tchaikovsky, Rimsky-Korsakov, Puccini, Rossini, Mozart, Bizet and other composers.
Especially for the opera evening, the round stage in the courtyard of the Bottle House will be transformed into a real theatrical stage with scenery, a velvet curtain and a crystal chandelier, and comfortable seating will be installed for the audience.
Artistic director of the Youth Opera Program: Dmitry Vdovin.
The concert starts at 10 PM. Tickets are priced at 1000 roubles, and are on sale at the New Holland Infocenter or online (service fee applies). Seats are limited.
Jacques Offenbach. Barcarolle from The Tales of Hoffmann. Tamuna Gochashvili (Soprano) and Maria Barakova (Mezzo-Soprano)
Georges Bizet. Escamillo’s Couplets from Carmen. Rauf Timergazin (Baritone)
Georges Bizet. Carmen and Escamillo’s Duet from Carmen. Tamuna Gochashvili (Soprano) and Rauf Timergazin (Baritone)
Giacomo Puccini. Musetta's Waltz from La bohème. Elizaveta Narsia (Soprano)
Gaetano Donizetti. Romance di Nemorino from L’Elisir d’Amore. Bogdan Volkov (Tenor)
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Zerlina and Don Giovanni’s Duet from Don Giovanni. Elizaveta Narsia (Soprano) and Rauf Timergazin (Baritone)
Emmerich Kálmán. Sylva’s Aria from Die Csárdásfürstin. Tamuna Gochashvili (Soprano)
Johann Strauss. Orlovsky’s couplets from Die Fledermaus. Maria Barakova (Mezzo-Soprano)
Charles Gounod. Mephistopheles’ Couplets from Faust. Giorgi Chelidze (Bass)
Georges Bizet. Nadir and Zurga’s Duet from Les Pêcheurs de Perles. Bogdan Volkov (Tenor) and Rauf Timergazin (Baritone)
Sergei Rachmaninoff. Aleko’s Cavatina from Aleko. Rauf Timergazin (Baritone)
Pyotr Tchaikovsky. Herman’s Aria from The Queen of Spades. Vadim Babichuk (Tenor)
Pyotr Tchaikovsky. Lisa’s Arioso from The Queen of Spades. Maria Motolygina (Soprano)
Pyotr Tchaikovsky. Lensky’s Aria from Eugene Onegin. Bogdan Volkov (Tenor)
Gioachino Rossini. Don Basilio’s Aria from Il Barbiere di Siviglia. Giorgi Chelidze (Bass)
Giacomo Puccini. Tosca’s Aria from Tosca. Maria Motolygina (Soprano)
Giacomo Puccini. Calaf’s Aria from Turandot. Vadim Babichuk (Tenor) and all performers.
Johann Strauss. II Act finale from Die Fledermaus. All performers.
Accompanist: Sergey Konstantinov
Stage Director: Elena Boldina-Vakhotina
Director of Young Artists Opera Program of the State Academic Bolshoi Theater: Honored Artist of Russia, Dmitry Vdovin
- The event admission procedure involves three stages: an inspection area at the Park entrance; scanning and exchanging tickets for wristbands at the ticket checking area; checking of wristbands at the entrance to the Event venue.
- The ticket checking area is located near the entrance to the Bottle House. A wristband is required for access to the Event venue.
- The ticket checking area opens on the day of the Event at 8 pm. Entrance to the Event venue is from 9 pm with a wristband only.
- Leaving the Event venue is allowed at any time during the show. Re-entering the Event venue is possible only with a wristband.
- People under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by their parents (or by a responsible adult). Children under the age of 7 may attend the event free of charge. Attendance for children over the age of 7 is by ticket only at full price. The Administration reserves the right to conduct a random check of a child’s document (birth certificate) if the Administration has doubts about the age of the child.
- Prams, pushchairs, scooters, children’s bicycles and other large items should be left outside the Event venue.
- The Administration bears no responsibility for the security of personal belongings. Any personal belongings / valuables left by visitors in the Park or Event venue territory are the sole responsibility of the owner.
- Photography and video-recording of performances by visitors is only permitted using amateur/consumer equipment without flashlight and for private purposes only.
- The event visitors automatically agree to participation in photo- and video-recordings, event television and radio broadcasts and grant permission to the park to use photo-, video- and audio-recordings in which they are present.
- Refunds on tickets will be provided in accordance with current legislation.
- The Park administration bears no responsibility for any consequences arising from the purchase of tickets from unauthorized sources.
- Non-observance of these Rules by visitors may be used as grounds for removing the violators of the Rules from the territory of the Event venue without compensation of ticket cost.
- Rules approved by the order of the General Director of ANO NEW HOLLAND on August 20, 2017 also apply.