July 2, 8 PM
As part of the Garage museum’s Mosaic Music programme, Charlotte Gainsbourg will be performing in Russia for the very first time. The daughter of Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin, the actress and singer first announced herself to the world 35 years ago on a song and video by her father, since which time she been practically a permanent presence on the screen, in the charts, and in the media. Gainsbourg is renowned not only for her work in film (she won the Best Actress award at the 62nd Cannes Film Festival for her role in Lars von Trier’s film Antichrist), but also for her prolific musical career. As befits a diva, Gainsbourg never performs along — she has worked with the group Air, Beck, Jarvis Cocker and Radiohead producer Nigel Godrich. In 2017, her album Rest was recognised by Pitchfork, The Guardian, The Independent and many other publications as one of the year’s best records, and it is this programme that she is bringing to St Petersburg.
Mosaic Music is part of Garage Live — a special program of events that reflect on the Museum’s building and its architecture. The program features concerts, artist interventions, performances, and lectures.
Tickets are priced 2500 roubles at the New Holland Infocenter and online (service fee applies).
Rules for attending a concert (hereinafter referred to as the Event) on the Main Stage and the adjacent territory (the Event venue) at New Holland Island (the Park).
- Entrance to the Event venue is open as normal until 4 pm. Visitors will be requested to vacate the park by 5 pm so that the area can be prepared for the concert.
- From 5 pm to 7 pm the Event venue is closed to visitors.
- The event admission procedure involves three stages: an inspection area at the Park entrance; scanning and exchanging tickets for wristbands at the ticket checking area; checking of wristbands at the entrance to the Event venue.
- The ticket checking area is located between the Commandant’s House and the entrance to the Bottle House. A wristband is required for access to the Event venue.
- The ticket checking area opens on the day of the Event at 5 pm. Entrance to the Event venue is from 7 pm with a wristband only.
- Leaving the Event venue is allowed at any time during the show. Re-entering the Event venue is possible only with a wristband.
- People under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by their parents (or by a responsible adult). Children under the age of 7 may attend the event free of charge. Attendance for children over the age of 7 is by ticket only at full price. The Administration reserves the right to conduct a random check of a child’s document (birth certificate) if the Administration has doubts about the age of the child.
- Prams, pushchairs, scooters, children’s bicycles and other large items should be left outside the Event venue.
- The Administration bears no responsibility for the security of personal belongings. Any personal belongings / valuables left by visitors in the Park or Event venue territory are the sole responsibility of the owner.
- Photography and video-recording of performances by visitors is only permitted using amateur/consumer equipment without flashlight and for private purposes only.
- The event visitors automatically agree to participation in photo- and video-recordings, event television and radio broadcasts and grant permission to the park to use photo-, video- and audio-recordings in which they are present.
- Refunds on tickets will be provided in accordance with current legislation.
- The Park administration bears no responsibility for any consequences arising from the purchase of tickets from unauthorized sources.
- Non-observance of these Rules by visitors may be used as grounds for removing the violators of the Rules from the territory of the Event venue without compensation of ticket cost.
- Rules approved by the order of the General Director of ANO NEW HOLLAND on August 20, 2017 also apply.