June 6, 8 PM
As part of the Garage museum’s Mosaic Music programme, saxophonist Kamasi Washington will be performing with his group in Russia for the very first time. Washington has managed to bring jazz that was for many years hidden away out onto centre-stage. His album The Epic — a dizzying
Mosaic Music is part of Garage Live—a special program of events that reflect on the Museum’s building and its architecture. The program features concerts, artist interventions, performances, and lectures.
Tickets are priced at 3000 roubles, and are on sale at the New Holland Infocenter or online (service fee applies).
Rules for attending a concert (hereinafter referred to as the Event) on the Main Stage and the adjacent territory (the Event venue) at New Holland Island (the Park).
- Entrance to the Event venue is open as normal until 5 pm. Visitors will be requested to vacate the park by 6 pm so that the area can be prepared for the concert.
- From 6 pm to 7 pm the Event venue is closed to visitors.
- The event admission procedure involves three stages: an inspection area at the Park entrance; scanning and exchanging tickets for wristbands at the ticket checking area; checking of wristbands at the entrance to the Event venue.
- The ticket checking area is located between the Commandant’s House and the entrance to the Bottle House. A wristband is required for access to the Event venue.
- The ticket checking area opens on the day of the Event at 6 pm. Entrance to the Event venue is from 7 pm with a wristband only.
- Leaving the Event venue is allowed at any time during the show. Re-entering the Event venue is possible only with a wristband.
- People under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by their parents (or by a responsible adult). Children under the age of 7 may attend the event free of charge. Attendance for children over the age of 7 is by ticket only at full price. The Administration reserves the right to conduct a random check of a child’s document (birth certificate) if the Administration has doubts about the age of the child.
- Prams, pushchairs, scooters, children’s bicycles and other large items should be left outside the Event venue.
- The Administration bears no responsibility for the security of personal belongings. Any personal belongings / valuables left by visitors in the Park or Event venue territory are the sole responsibility of the owner.
- Photography and video-recording of performances by visitors is only permitted using amateur/consumer equipment without flashlight and for private purposes only.
- The event visitors automatically agree to participation in photo- and video-recordings, event television and radio broadcasts and grant permission to the park to use photo-, video- and audio-recordings in which they are present.
- Refunds on tickets will be provided in accordance with current legislation.
- The Park administration bears no responsibility for any consequences arising from the purchase of tickets from unauthorized sources.
- Non-observance of these Rules by visitors may be used as grounds for removing the violators of the Rules from the territory of the Event venue without compensation of ticket cost.
- Rules approved by the order of the General Director of ANO NEW HOLLAND on August 20, 2017 also apply.