New Holland Ice Rink is open from November 14 to March 14. It has a surface area of more than 2,000 m2 and is located in front of the stage. The Ticket Office is in the kiosk at the end of the alley. There one can also find the entrance to the Ice Rink. You can change your shoes to skates in the gallery with benches located around the ice field and leave your footwear at the storage lockers. The Ice Rink is equipped with a cooling system, thanks to which the ice does not melt up to +10 °C, and one-hour breaks between sessions will allow to maintain its quality during the day.
The Ice Rink is open daily.
The ticket offices sell tickets to current date only. You can buy advance tickets only at our website. Limited number of tickets available!
Please, note: entry to the rental and locker areas is allowed in masks only. If you do not have one, you can buy a disposable mask in the Infocenter.
* Concessions are offered to: school children, students, pensioners, large families (upon presenting a document confirming the benefit). Admission is free for people with disabilities and World War II veterans.
** Admission for children from 3 to 7 years is 50 rub (provided they are accompanied by an adult with a ticket and skates who can provide a document confirming the age of the child). Children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the ice rink.
The refund for the ticket will be provided up to the moment when the service is considered rendered and only if the visitor has not used the ticket to enter the ice rink and filled out the application for a refund. The refund will have expenses incurred by the management of the ice rink deducted from its amount. To return an electronic ticket, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Skate rental and additional services are not included in the ticket price.
SPECIAL MUSIC SESSIONS
This year, resident DJs of NHI.FM radio have recorded a special musical accompaniment for the Ice Rink, and the 8–9 pm sessions every day will have special musical themes — you can skate to classical music hits, famous film soundtracks, romantic songs of the Soviet pop music, fairy tale hymns of classical composers, Brazilian music of the ‘60s, California yacht-rock, retro-futuristic electronics and other bespoke musical selections. For schedule and more information, see separate page.
Skate rental is available during ice rink working hours. There is no security deposit.
Personal belongings can be left in the lockers. You can also sharpen your personal skates at the sharpening desk.
Skate rental (1 pair of skates)
Sizes: figure skates 26–43, hockey skates 25–48
|Sharpening service (1 pair of skates)||250 RUB|
SUN-THU: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
FRI–SAT, HOLIDAYS: 9:30 am – 10:30 pm
There is a heated recreation area that visitors can access directly from the Ice Rink without having to take their skates off.
- Only visitors in skates are allowed on the ice field, children from 3 to 7 years old must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket and skates. Children under the age of 3 are not allowed on the ice rink.
- Bringing food and drinks to the Ice Rink, as well as entering under the influence of alcohol is not allowed.
- Bringing clubs and plying hockey is not allowed.
- Please move counterclockwise and be considerate towards those who are less comfortable on ice skates.
- Skating aids are offered free of charge, on a first-come first-served basis. Please do not seat on the Navy Seal if you are older than 7.
- Please stay at home if you have any symptoms of the disease. Keep a safe distance when buying tickets at the Ticket office and wear a mask in the rental and locker areas.
You can find the full Ice Rink rules at the link.
For more information: +7 (812) 985 33 66, email@example.com.
The founder and administration of the Ice Rink is ANO NEW HOLLAND.
The founder's address: 190121, St. Petersburg, Admiralteysky Canal Embankment, 2, New Holland Island, Tel: (812) 9853366